Ask an expert

10 Apr 2006

Hi doctor

From time to time I get headaches at work, and they are usually all pretty similar; slight pressure above my eyes over the area of my forehead and tingling skin over my forehead.

But today the pressure is just above my left eye and the skin doesn't tingle as much, but it feels numb and my left eye feels drooopy, even though it doesn't look droopy when I look in the mirror.

Should I see a doctor? What could it be? Is it just stress?
Answer 338 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Francois
This answer is probably now very late but our website gave some problems - pressure headaches are usually because of stress or muscle spasm. If you have any facial loss of feeling of movement you should see a doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.