Ask an expert

28 Jul 2008

Hi Doc
Where would one usually feel heartburn/indigestion? Across whole chest or one side? Thank you!
Answer 446 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Patsy
between the breasts in the centre of the chest
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.