Ask an expert

13 Jul 2010

Dear Doc

i have little watery sores(VERY ITCHY) on private parts, went to clinic received treatment, 3 weeks later they have come back, i dont know what to do anymore I followed all instructions.PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE TREATMENT /OINTMENT TO LESSEN THE SEVERITY OR KEEP THEM AWAY FOR LONGER PERIODS.

Answer 247 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Hopeless
It sounds as if it could be Herpes genitalis. Please try to see a doctor as soon as the sores start - if you use a antiviral medication like Zovirax it can be healed.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.