Ask an expert

05 Jan 2005

High insulin levels
I have a condition called Hyperinsulimia. My body produces too much insulin for me to handle. Is this called something else as I'm battling to find more information on it.
Thanks, Kim
Answer 379 views

01 Jan 0001

Kim, it depends on the cause. It might be insulin resistance or insulinoma. The best would be to ask your doctor to tell you exactly what it is that you suffer from. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.