Ask an expert

23 Feb 2004

How is this possible??

I am a 22 year old male. My problem is that I think I have a over-active gland or hormones. I get erections for no apparent reason, and it is quite uncomfotable at times. What is wrong with me??? Could it be pshycological or physical?? At times I can think whatever I want to and not get any reaction, and at other times just the slightest thought of something can set it of. Please, can you help me??
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

OS, it’s probably nothing serious, but it might be due to an infection of the bladder, prostate or urethra. It might also be due to a neurological problem, but I doubt it. The best would be to see a urologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.