Ask an expert

05 Aug 2008

I have excessive sweating under my arms
I am only 14 and I sweat uncontrollaby. I have tried everything! Please please please help me with this condition! I would appreciate it. It ruined my 8th grade year. I just dont want it to ruin my 9th.
Answer 402 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Allie
Options are: using something like Driclor/Perspirex or Probanthine tablets, or botox injections if it is just in a specific area, or surgery called sympatectomy - you will need to see a neurosurgeon for this.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.