Ask an expert

02 Dec 2004

I need a good specialsit physician - desperate

I need a good specialist physician to consult. I really cannot go on like this.

I have

- a servere white tongue and when i scrap it a white substance that is very smelly and looks like yeast comes off

- forgetful
- blurred visions
- stomach gas
- muscle twitches on arms and legs
- itchy skin and anus
- loss of weight
- sometimes weight gain/loss
- rumbling stomach
- dry nails
- dry mouth
- dark spots on gums

and the list goes on.

I s there a good physician that can look at me? please I am desperate I have been having these symptoms for the past year - at least i noticed some of them since. I am really desperate as i need to move on with my life - please assist I will pay any price that comes with it
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

Sello, the best would be to see a specialist physician. You can phone your doctor’s rooms and get the number of the doctor they usually use. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.