Ask an expert

07 Jan 2005

My husband has a alcohol problem. He told me about an implant he would like to have done. Apparently it is some kind of tablet that makes one very ill when drinking. Can you tell me more about it. Perhaps give me a website adress where I can read more about it including the costs involved. Is it done in hospital or in the doctor's consulting room?
Answer 379 views

01 Jan 0001

Advice, it is called Antebuse® and it can be done in the doctor’s surgery. I have no idea what the costs will be, but your doctor will be able to tell you. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.