Ask an expert

16 Aug 2011

Please help, I don''t know where to start, or where to go to seek fertility advice for both my husband and myself. Already did semen analysis, and progesterone level test, but would like to help, as we are trying almost a year now. I am staying in Brackenfell, Western Cape (Cape Town)
Answer 357 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you consult your gynaecologist for fertility treatment and to discuss the possibility of Invitro fertilisation (IVF).


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.