Ask an expert

28 Sep 2009

Injury from car accident?
I was in a car accident about 3 weeks ago. I wasn' t badly injured, at the time I thought I only hurt my shoulder.
Now, when I roll my head, when rolling it to the back, it hurts from my neck, down to my shoulders

Could this be from the accident? Should I go to the doctor?
Answer 378 views

01 Jan 0001

It is most definately possible that it is due to the accident and I suggest that you consult a doctor for x-rays and to go to a physiotherapist for treatment of muscle spasm.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.