Ask an expert

05 Apr 2006

Iritating Burning
Dear Doc
I had written to you before regarding the feeling I have in my penis and tip of my penis afer/during sex the feeling now only apears after sex and it is very itching and burning on the top of my penis and testicles afer sex and I do not know what to do and is embareced to deny my wife. It is a burning itchy feeling on the top of my penis and my testicles feels hot and burny all day
Answer 379 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear ADS
I think you must go to your GP and let him look if you have any signs of infection or a problem with the blood supply in the area. He may need to do an urine test and check your prostate too.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20205 votes