Ask an expert

08 Mar 2004

Kidney problems
Hi doc

I have decided not to get a second oppinion. Im taking pain killers for the pain in my back, when it gets bad enuff not to be able to ignore. Im sure whatever the problem is isnt too serious and if it is then i'll get worse and maybe then sumone will be able to or want to help me!
Answer 311 views

01 Jan 0001

Sara, it’s your choice. Just don’t wait too long to get hlp if it gets worse or the symptoms persist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.