Ask an expert

13 Jul 2005


My voice has been missing for 12 days following a bout of bronchitis and possible strain to my voice giving lectures. I have had two courses of antibiotics and one of cortizone. My doctor put me on another course of cortizone yesterday. I have also tried various homeopathic remedies. Are there any other medicine alternatives? Do I need to see an ENT at this stage?
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

Lisa, if it hasn’t started clearing up by the end of the weekend, seeing an ENT specialist would be your best bet. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.