Ask an expert

10 Dec 2002

Learning Disability
I have a brother who is about 22yrs.He is in grade 10 and always repeats a grade before he goes to the next grade. I would like to send him to a proper school e.g Technical School but I am afraid that he might also not do well. I am about to send him to an Educational Psychologists but most of them are very expensive around R1500 a session and he is not on medical aid. Can you please give me contacts of Psychologist around Pretoria inclunding Clinics, Hospital and Educational Instution who can a bit cheaper.
Answer 383 views

01 Jan 0001

Max, most psychologists have closed for the holidays so a quote is out of the question, but the best would probably be to contact the psychology department at the University of Pretoria. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes