Ask an expert

19 Apr 2006

Leg problem
My right leg has been bothering me for the last week. at the very top of my thigh i have a really bad pain when i twist my leg in different directions or apply pressure. i can sometimes feel it when i'm walking. i would normally put this down to a pulled muscle but whats worrying me is that i have a small firm lump under the skin. the lump is actually on the top left side of my right leg, (probably my groin, just on the top edge of my pubic hair). This isn't really sore but i think it might be connected to the pain in my leg in some way as they both developed about the same time. Your advice will be greatly apprichiated
Answer 366 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Clark
Could be a swollen lymphnode - look and see if you don't have a tickbite somewhere on your leg - if so, please let your doctor have a look and prescribe antibiotics?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.