Ask an expert

16 Oct 2009

Looking for a hormone specialist
Dear doc

please can you assist me in finding a hormone specialist in the JHB Norther suburbs.

much appreciated
Answer 476 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital and ask them for the details of a endocrynologist in your area. Unfortunately, I am situated in Cape Town.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.