Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
01 Dec 2004
Low Iron Level and exercise
I suffer from low iron levels and have been taking supplements for over three months now. I still don't feel an improvement - what now ? After cycling on Saturday I felt extremely tired and dizzy. The tiredness and dizziness lasted most of the day, could this be related to my iron levels or could it be something else?
Debs, it might definitely be related to your low iron levels. The best would be to have blood taken and find out whether you still have low iron levels or not. If it is still low, you will have to see a specialist physician and find out why. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
- Soccer teams, film crews, family bubbles - a win for charter flights during pandemic
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20335 votes