Ask an expert

27 Mar 2007

lower backache
I have an ilois lumber ligament on the right hand side that is slightly torn. what is the treatment there of. I have muscle spasms going down the right leg when in certain possitions as getting up from lying position. I have bed rest for 3 weeks already and am taking celebrex as an anti-inflammatory. Please help me
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mrs A
I think going for physiotherapy will really help you recover faster. They use infrared and ultra sound to stimulate the bloodflow in the injured area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20022 votes