Ask an expert

19 Oct 2009

Hi, I have a small lump near the top of my leg. Isn' t sore at all but I can feel it through my jeans, can' t see anything on my leg by just looking. Do I need to have it checked out?
Answer 389 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Susan
It is better to have your doctor look at it - it is probably a harmless lipoma ( fatty growth) but rather confirm
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.