Ask an expert

07 Jul 2005

Lump in testicle
I'm not sure what it is but from the top of my testicle to the top is an uneven lump the size of my testicle, what could it be and where can I go for treatment if serious I don't have much money for doctors fees.
Answer 400 views

01 Jan 0001

Invent, it might be the appendix of the testis or a varicose vein, but i can’t guarantee that it isn’t something serious without examining you first. If the other testis doesn’t feel the same, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes