Ask an expert

14 Dec 2004

migrian/cluster headache
I work with a lady that get cluster headaches very ofen what can she used for the headaches. Normaly she used migrils but it seemed that it didn't work any more. Can you help us. Thank you.
Answer 409 views

01 Jan 0001

Headache, she can start by combining an anti-inflammatory like Voltaren® and a painkiller like Tramacet®. If that doesn’t work the best would be to see a neurologist and have him confirm the diagnosis before she move on to the “epilepsy type” drugs. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes