Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Nov 2005
I have a little mole just above my lip. It has been there for years, however it constantly grows long dark hairs out of it which I pull out even though I have been told that I shouldn't. Can my GP remove this mole safley for me?
Kim, your GP can remove it for you, but it might leave a mark. The best would be to see him and if he feels that he can’t do it, to see a plastic surgeon. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Physical inactivity linked to higher risk of severe Covid-19, hospitalisation and death
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19966 votes