Ask an expert

20 Jan 2004

Nasal Drip
Dear CyberDoc, I have this Post Nasal Drip for many years now. I cannot even smell anymore because of this. The ENT that I went to wants to treat this with conservative medicine. She actually told me that this is going to cost a fortune. Is it possible to help me surgically. it might me more cost-effective in the long-term. Can you please indicate if possible where can I get hold of a list of Generic Medicines.
Answer 477 views

01 Jan 0001

Corina, I think you should first try a combination of an antihistamine like Clarinese® and a steroid nasal spray like Budeflam® aquanase. It won’t cost a fortune and should make a big difference. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19294 votes