Ask an expert

21 Dec 2004

need advise
hallo doc

i have 2 questions 2 ask.
1st . my husband and i get burn pains on our stomach just below our ribs. whats wrong?
2nd We want to get pregnant.but my husband factory(if you know what i mean/?) is closed what is giong to be the cheapest ways to get pregnant? can you give me prices?
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

Ilze, the burning pain might be due to gastritis (“burnt stomach lining”), gastro-oesophageal reflux, peptic ulcers, etc. The best would be to see your doctor, but in the meantime you can try something like Zantac® or Pantoloc® (you need a scrip for this one).
He will have to see an urologist to determine whether there are still viable sperms. You can then take it from there. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.