Ask an expert

05 Apr 2006

not spider veins
hi doc

me again.

i did go to that web site you gave me,and no....its not that.
i am probably going to have to go to a doctor.....i dont actually want to...i was looking at it today and yes,the bestway to describe it is to say that it looks like vasodilation after bein exposed to heat.....but no,it isnt what you there anything else you could maybe think it coud be?
it must be so difficult for you to read all these posts from so many diff people an have to try and help,so if you cannot help me further i understand...
Answer 355 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Help
Nope can't help more at this stage - I think you must let someone eyeball it!! Sorry....
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.