Ask an expert

24 Jul 2006

Could you please give me a couple of names of people who are Nutritionalists who specialise in Depressession, Alcoholism and Hormonal imbalances, preferably in Edenvale, Bedfordview area, however North will be okay. Tks very much
Answer 298 views

01 Jan 0001

HI Debs
Look on under medical for one near you?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.