Ask an expert

25 Jul 2008

Pain on hip
I have a severe pain on my hip right side sharp pain and I cannot bend,pro lasped disc it is almost two month having this pain.
Answer 394 views

01 Jan 0001


Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon, in order to have x-rays of your hip and back done, to exclude any underlying pathology and to find the cause for the pain and discomfort.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19350 votes