Ask an expert

02 Jul 2005

pain,cramps,constant heartburn
I am having constant severe pain underneath the ribs and sometimes on my right side of my stomach, i have tried muccaene, and allsorts of antacids, no stomach medicines have worked. I am a man of 38 years of age. This have been going on for months. I Used to drink a lot but i dont anymore. Stress could be a factor but i dont think the reason. Plse give advice
Answer 375 views

01 Jan 0001

Mickey, it might be due to a hiatus hernia or a stomach ulcer, but it might also be due to a liver problem or a gallbladder problem. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out before it turns into something nasty. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.