Ask an expert

26 Jul 2010

painful cough
sore chest wen eva coughing. Runny nose. Is it normal cough or do i need a doc.
Answer 277 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Dimakatso
If you have sore muscles and fever, or shortness of breath, you should maybe see a doctor as you may need antibiotics. Otherwise you can try self treatment with Disprin/Panado and a cough syrup first.
dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.