Ask an expert

20 Aug 2007

painfull sex
when i want to have sex and i am wet then it hurts what can it be please answer me thank you
Answer 314 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Me
You may have a narrowing of the vagina, or an infection or an ulcer on the cervix or a problem with the uterus - let a doctor have a look?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9426 votes
68% - 19887 votes