Ask an expert

22 Feb 2004

penis problems
i would like to know what the best treatment is for a condition called pearly penile papules (it's NOT molluscum contagiosum) look on the net for more info and pics. is surgery the only option? or should i rather talk to my GP about treatment potions?
Answer 355 views

01 Jan 0001

333, if it’s not molluscum, you should first see your GP so that he can make the diagnosis. Once we have a diagnosis, we can start discussing treatment options. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19302 votes