Ask an expert

22 Aug 2007

Period delay
Hi doc,

Please advise. Is there any pill, etc I can take to delay my period by a few days? If so, please advise where it is obtainable OTC. By the way, I am not on any contraceptives.

Thanking you!
Answer 318 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Leez
You can use Primolut N but you need a prescription.

Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19955 votes