Ask an expert

09 Mar 2004

pernicious animea
Dear CyberDoc
Answer 294 views

01 Jan 0001

Karen, mail me at, and I’ll send you something on the disorder. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.