Ask an expert

06 Apr 2006

pimple on scrotum
please help i have a pimple like thing on the base of my penis on the scrutom. if i push i it oozes puss. is it a pimple or could it be more. plase help
Answer 640 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Help man
It sounds like a pimple. Put Bactroban ointment on it. If it does not go away in a week, see your doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.