Ask an expert

10 Dec 2002

plastic surgery
Hi there.
I wonder if you can tell me more or less how much a skin graph will cost me. I dotn want to consult a plastic surgeon just yet, and I was told that i should consult a GP about it as well.
I have a scar on the left hand side of my reft knee and want to have it covered... Can you possible find out a ballpark figure for me. it will be greatly appreciated
Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001

Daisygirl, it sounds like you’re going about it in a wrong way. You first need to see a plastic surgeon to find out what the best treatment option for your problem is (I doubt that it is a skin graft). Once you know what it is, you start asking for quotes. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes