Ask an expert

28 Jul 2005

please help
Please help, I have a probleme. I have a big swolen lymph next to my private parts. Do i need to see my doctor. I had it before and it went away. Hope it is not prostate cancer.
Answer 300 views

01 Jan 0001

Happy, I doubt that it is prostate cancer, but if it hasn¡¯t cleared up by the end of the weekend the best would be to see your doctor about it as it might be due to an infection. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes