Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Jul 2005
Problem with pimples
My son, now 16, has enormous problems with pimples and has tried almost everything. His whole face is covered and nothing seems to help. He has been to doctors, tried various pills and oitments but all in vain. I am very concerned that it will have a bad effect if not stopped urgently. Your urgent advise would be very much appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot
Desperate, if you can let me know as a new question what he has tried already, i might be able to suggest something different. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Covid-19 infection indoors: This app can tell you how long it will take to catch the virus
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- EXPLAINER | What we know about the day the Coka brothers were killed on an Mpumalanga farm
- Green light for Hlophe participation in Western Cape High Court interviews after Winde agrees to attend
- Absa chair says 'clashes' led to sudden departure of bank's first black CEO
- I'd do it again... Lucky Montana maintains he did nothing wrong as CEO at Prasa
- Over 60s encouraged to get the flu vaccine before Covid-19 jab
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20022 votes