Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
01 Mar 2004
RASH that accompanies neurological symptoms
About 20 months ago, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease of the central nervous system, which the neurologist said was POSSIBLY myelitis, but he wasn't sure. Ever since then, I have had a rash that comes and goes and it is always worse whenever the symptoms of this illness are worse, like at night, and after getting out of the bath. (My right foot gets numb, I get dizzy and drowsy and sometimes get pins and needles in my legs when I am walking, especially on a hot day, and then I also feel off-balance). And when I wake up in the mornings, I almost always have a rash on my trunk. I never had this symptom before I developed the illness.
Ruby, I don’t really know what your question is. Can you please let me know and I’ll see what I can do. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19868 votes