Ask an expert

20 Apr 2006

re: 2151for cd
Ok doc, thanks for that info. what do i tell my gp/specialist to check for or where do i go to test for this in S.A.?
Answer 383 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Shooter
You can ask your GP to do a 24 hour holter ECG or to refer you to a cardiologist or physician. Any specialist clinic will be able to help.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes