Ask an expert

20 Apr 2006

Hi doc.
I spoke to my mother and she said she was going for another test yesterday. Inserting the camera through her mouth to check it out. She also had it from behind last year. She's on a good medical aid now, so she's been for lots of test.
She lives in Pretoria. Her doctor is at the Wilgers hospital. Don't know his name though.
Answer 389 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear SHM
If she is with a gastro-enterologist and dietician its fine - if not, I can recommend Dr Itturalde at Kloof hospital.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.