Ask an expert

01 Aug 2008

Scar Specialist
How can I find the best Plastic surgeon specialized in Scar?
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Chant

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you contact your nearest private hospital, as they will be able to provide you with details of good plastic surgeons in your area. You can then contact them and ask them for references.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.