Ask an expert

02 Dec 2004

Sclerotherpay: Doctors in Cape Town
Can you recommend doctors, in the Cape Town area, that practices Sclerotherapy?
Answer 280 views

01 Jan 0001

Suzanne, unfortunately I live in Pretoria and have no idea who the doctors in Cape Town are. The best would be to ask your GP. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.