Ask an expert

24 Sep 2009

My inside of my body feels like it is shaking permanently for the last week.
Answer 402 views

01 Jan 0001


It can be a symptom of tension or stress.

Unfortunately, you do not give much information and I therefore, suggest that you consult a GP for a thorough examination, to exclude a physical cause, i.e. overactive thyroid. Ask him/her for a prescription for a short course of an anti-anxiety tablet.

Try and identify what you feel is the cause for your shaking senstation and let me know.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.