Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
10 Dec 2002
Sharp Stomach Pains and Blood blotches
In the last two days, I've been having really bad stomach cramps. Blood has also been coming out from my vagina and I am sure its not my period because it ended 9 days ago. The blood comes out randomly in the secretion from my vagina.
Lulu, if you’re still bleeding by the time you receive this reply, you should see your doctor. It might be just an infection, but it might also be something more serious. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Covid-19: New study to probe whether vaccinated people can still spread the virus
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
- Hlophe will interview potential Western Cape judges despite gross misconduct finding - JSC
- Patty politics: How RocoMamas' tiff with a small business over a name could backfire
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20001 votes