Ask an expert

07 Aug 2008

Hi,I am little bit concern about my husband`s behaviour.Last year
in April he was sick and hospitalised having white rash on forehead and on his right eye and the doctor said he was having shingles.He is still itching and his eye becomes red.When he is angry he becomes more aggressive like he can hurt you.I am worried about his behaviour,what can I do to help him.He is hiv neg
Answer 340 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Vovo
He may be very stressed or he may suffer from depression. He may need to see a doctor to examine his eye and test if there are any signs of virus infection on the cornea. The doctor may be able to prescribe medication to keep him calmer. He can also go to a psychologist to teach him stress and anger management techniques.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes