Ask an expert

08 Dec 2004

Shrinking foreskin
I'm Male, 44, married, and do not have sex often as I like. After last time of making love, it was as if my foreskin dried out or shrank a little, and now, when the foreskin is pulled over the head, or in case of an erection, the skin tears and leaves small "cracks", extremely painful, also painful when in contact with urine. what can I use to improve it? I do about 2500 km per week, and never get to see my regular doctor.
Answer 1,954 views

01 Jan 0001

Andy, it sounds like a superficial fungal infection and the easiest would be to apply an antifungal cream like Normospor® three times a day for a week and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up, the best would be see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.