Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Dec 2004
I'm Male, 44, married, and do not have sex often as I like. After last time of making love, it was as if my foreskin dried out or shrank a little, and now, when the foreskin is pulled over the head, or in case of an erection, the skin tears and leaves small "cracks", extremely painful, also painful when in contact with urine. what can I use to improve it? I do about 2500 km per week, and never get to see my regular doctor.
Andy, it sounds like a superficial fungal infection and the easiest would be to apply an antifungal cream like Normospor® three times a day for a week and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up, the best would be see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- Multiple studies find unique risks of heart disease and stroke for women
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Glencore 'used relationship' with Ramaphosa to 'extort' Eskom, former CEO Brian Molefe claims
- Mkhwebane's fate in the hands of the ANC
- EXPLAINER | What is the Land Court Bill about?
- OPINION | Is Discovery sincere in its push for 'social solidarity'?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19364 votes