Ask an expert

06 Apr 2006

I'm age 38 and suffering from severe sinusis because my noise are always blocked both of them. Sometimes I can feel dizziness and a little bit of headache. I also got tongue aching to such an extent I feel better if I bite it and occasionally it become swollen underneath but only one side always. Can you please advice what is all about and suggest any medical treatment required.
Answer 422 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nice
You should see a ENT specialist - you may have polyps that need removal or a skew nose septum that needs to be fixed.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes