Ask an expert

29 Nov 2012

skin cancer
I have now for a period of time these bumbs under my skin if u press on them they burst open and then I become blue please advise imidiatly thanks.
Answer 260 views

01 Jan 0001


You will have to consult your doctor. I take that they are water filled and can be the result of an allergic reaction. If they are pussy, it can be due to an infection. Some auto-immune diseases can also cause such pastules. It is therefore, important to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.