Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Nov 2005
SKIN PEELS OFF AT SLIGHT SCRAPE OR FRICTION ON SKIN
IF I SCRAPE MYSELF ON MY FOREARMS THE SKIN JUST COMES AWAY FROM MY ARM. WHAT COULD THIS BE.
Patty, when did this start or were you born with it? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- If SA had rolled out AstraZeneca vaccine, up to 22 000 deaths could have been prevented – Prof Madhi
- Massive numbers of new Covid infections, not vaccines, are main driver of new coronavirus variants
- Resistance band workouts are everywhere – but do they work?
- Sugar: Here’s why some people experience negative side effects when they quit
- Severe Covid-19 can increase self-attacking antibodies, but vaccination can prevent this - study
- EXCLUSIVE I Security guards' retirement savings 'blown' on overseas junkets, drinks, cars, FSCA finds
- SA mother to appear in New Zealand court for murder of three daughters
- Karyn Maughan | ConCourt's ugly split on Zuma imprisonment will fuel further attacks on it
- Big blow to planned woman-owned bank - despite high-profile support from Public Protector
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Ahmed Timol's nephew, Imtiaz Cajee: 'We are racially polarised as we didn't deal with the past'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9636 votes
70% - 22547 votes