Ask an expert

01 Feb 2008

Skin problem
I'm looking for a good dermatologist in the cape town, southern suburbs area.
(Sorry if this is not the appropriate forum but the skin doc forum has been closed for some or other reason.)
Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

Answer 570 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Sigh

Thank you for visiting

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the Dermatologists in the Southern Suburbs, as I am situated in Somerset West. Your can consult your GP, who will be able to refer you to a good Dermatologist. If your skin problem is acne, I recommend that you use topical Skinoren cream, as well as a low dose of oral antibiotics, i.e. Minocycline.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.